Creating my blogspot and my avatar took longer than I thought it should simply because I'm working online and keeping track of a toddler at the same time. My grandson did not appreciate the fact that I could not give him my undivided attention and I became a little frustrated, but the task was accomplished with relatively little pain. It took me several tries to realize that I would have to pay for the dress I really wanted for my avatar. I don't spend money on my virtual realities, so I had to settle for something less glamorous. As for the blog, I monetized it just in case there is a possibility that I could actually make money on this effort. We shall see!
I really like the fact that I can come back to blog and edit it if I think I need to do so. I just renamed it because the first name was not creative enough. I might just like this blogging thing!
In summary, I feel my experiences with Blogger and Doppleme today have been a little bit frustrating due to some distractions, but everything turned out OK.
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I experienced some frustration as well, but with perseverence I got through it (at least so far). I have also learned out of necessity how to edit and delete. The name of your blog caught my eye when the page loaded ... very creative on your part! An excellent choice!
ReplyDelete