One Last Thing (#24)
- What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey? Animoto and Image Chef
- How has this program affected your lifelong learning goals? I'll make more time to use these web tools for work and for fun!
- Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you? the realization that I don't need a bunch of software loaded on a new computer -- it's available on the web!
- What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept? Divide it into 3 parts so we could have more time to play?
- How will what you have learned influence your practice as a teacher? I can be much more creative and the kids will have more fun.
- How do you plan to keep up with new developments in web 2.0? Recommend a way that you have found to be useful. Subscribe to a emerging technologies website.
No comments:
Post a Comment