How shall I blog thee? Let me count 23 ways!
HeyJude
Loading...
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(25)
▼
February
(25)
One Last Thing (#24)
Thing Twenty
Thing Twenty Three
Thing Twenty Two
Thing Nineteen
Thing Twenty One
Thing Eighteen
Thing Seventeen
Thing Sixteen
Thing Fifteen
Thing Fourteen
Thing Thirteen
Thing Twelve
Thing Eleven
Thing Ten
Thing Nine
Thing Eight
Aiden
Thing Seven
Water lilies
Thing Six
Thing Five
Thing Three
Thing Two
Thing One
About Me
Elizabeth Murphy
View my complete profile
Monday, February 22, 2010
Thing Twenty One
My experience with Animoto was fantastically easy. I have bookmarked it and will use it again with personal photos. I will share it with my colleagues and my students.
It is the bomb!
Create your own
video slideshow
at animoto.com.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment