Thing Sixteen
- Which start page did you choose? I chose to use the Google start page.
- Why did that one appeal to you? I am impressed with the Google's versatility.
- Will you make it your permanent home page? No - my permanent homepage will remain AT&T by Yahoo.
- How can the online calendars be useful to you? I use the online calendar that comes with my yahoo email for keep track of bill payments. Students can use them to keep track of assignments.
- What about the to-do lists? I like to-do lists, but I still tend to keep them on paper. If I had a more portable laptop, I might be tempted to keep my lists on it.
- Did you find a tool that has some uses for you at the school or at home? Remember the milk!
- Which tool(s) would you recommend to others? I'd recommend Google's tools because of the versatility.
No comments:
Post a Comment