HeyJude

Monday, February 15, 2010

Thing Eleven

In this blog, I'm addressing my search for RSS feeds. I started the search last night, but encountered some technical difficulties, so I have continued the journey today. I'm glad that I was able to access Edublog today. In truth, I am simply overwhelmed by the sheer number of feeds to choose from. I wish I could honestly say I plan to read these feeds every day, but I'm just not sure it will be humanly possible.

Which method of finding feeds did you find easiest to use? Bloglines and Topix
Which Search tool was the easiest for you? Bloglines
Which was more confusing? Technorati
What kind of useful feeds did you find in your travels? Hey Jude and others specific to education
What other tools or ways did you find to locate newsfeeds? Google Blog Search is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment