The habit I have the most trouble with is viewing a problem as a challenge. I don't mind challenges, I just prefer not to think of them as problems, I suppose. When I think of a challenge, I think of a situation that is desirable. When I think of a problem, I think of a situation that is undesirable. Like most people, I would rather avoid a problem. However, I understand that problems happen. I tend to think of problems as situations that need to be fixed and challenges as situations that can provide something useful to me. Clearly, I need to shift my paradigm!
The habit I have the least trouble with is accepting the responsibility for my own learning. I believe I am now, have always been, and will be until I kick the bucket, a lifelong learner. I just have a natural curiosity that lends itself to learning new things. Of course, the fact that I can research just about any topic via the internet has made this habit much easier to feed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment